Terry Savage
06 Sep

Do you have “chicken money”—money that you want to protect from risk? If so, it should be in short-term CDs, or money market accounts, or short-term Treasury Bills—IOUs from the Federal government. Those are the safe places to stash your cash.

Read Terry Savage’s article to discover ways to invest your “chicken money” for the best return.